What is the structure of the adviser firm?
Ruthlyn House Wealth Management is an appointed representative of David Booler & Co which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registered number 146287).
Boolers is the trading name of David Booler & Co. and is a Partnership.
David Booler SIPP Trustees Limited is authorised by the FCA and is a Limited Company.
David Booler Trustees Limited is non-regulated and is a Limited Company.
The business is made up of specialist investment, SIPP, SSAS and life departments. Specific employee details can be found by clicking here.
FCA Status: What services are the firm permitted to undertake?
Following the implementation of the Financial Conduct Authority’s Retail Distribution Review (RDR) on 31 December 2012, we now offer ‘Restricted’ advice. The various elements of Boolers are authorised to work in the following areas:
- Authorised Occupational Pension transfer specialist
- Advisory or discretionary portfolio management
- Trustee investments
- Inheritance tax planning
- Group Protection e.g. Group Life Cover
- Corporate pensions
- Keyman and share protection insurances
David Booler SIPP Trustees Limited:
- Administrator of Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Pension Trustee Services (SIPP)
David Booler Trustees Limited:
- Administrator of Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes (SSAS)
- Pension Trustee Services (SSAS)
Details of our permissions may be checked by viewing the FCA’s Register, which can be accessed by clicking here or by calling 0845 606 1234.